Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blooms of Glasgow


Okay, so I'm a week late and I can't even let myself call this a "Belated" Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day. I don't care though- there are too many pretty flowers not to share them even if it's not the 15th!



The gardens are really taking off here in Glasgow. After a very cold week last week, it looks like summer has finally arrived! The lilacs started blooming earlier this month and the air around them smells heavenly. Some rhododendrons are still going strong and the azaleas have erupted into a rainbow of color. I spied my first peony this week and lots of other strange plants are blooming, too. All in all, it's a great time to be enjoying the lovely blooms of Glasgow.



 



 

 


HAPPY SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...