Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Change of Perspective


Have you ever looked up and noticed the amazing patterns formed by overlapping leaves backlit by sun? It is one of my favorite things about this time of year. While walking the dog a few weeks ago I looked up as we wandered and was mesmerized by the variety of leaves and the varying heights of the trees, all accompanied by the occasional birdsong. I enjoyed it too much to let it pass and walked back up the street, took out my phone, and shot the following video while I wandered back down the street. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into the Glasgow canopy.


I had some technical issues making this video small enough to post. I will work on getting a version with much better resolution up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...